This block feature strong fiberglass footboards with a track start wedge on an HDPE composite base. Particularly suitable for bulkheads.
- 28”x 32” Footboard.
- TrueTread (4 colours) or sand tread surface available
- Track start wedge, adjustable to 5 positions, easily tucks under footboard
- Backstroke start ledge is adjustable to five positions in accordance with FINA standards.
- Three built in backstroke handholds- two center positions and one on each side
- Marine grade HDPE Composite base, easily mounts on to pool desks or bulkheads with minimal drilling.
- 16” height makes it well suitable for bulkheads and end walls with 8” to 13.5” deck to water heights.
- Colorado & Daktronics timing system compatible
- Meets FINA, NCAA, NFSHSA, USMS, USAS competition pool rules and regulations
With the various options to customize this starting block, please contact our office for complete information and a quote to suit your application and budget.
Plus Factory Freight
Important! You will need to download the Measure Guide form, fill out your measurements for and email this to our office at [email protected]
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ORDER#
Order Form/Measure Guide (Download)
For Your Reference
Sell Sheet (Download)
There are no reviews yet.