- The New Duraflex short stand provides a firm foundation for mounting Duraflex springboards, consisting of a short stand anchor and a fulcrum assembly. The major components are heavy duty aluminium and hard anodized castings.
- New mechanisms in the fulcrum, mean there is no longer any slip-stick or ‘breaking the footwheel free’ when adjusting the fulcrum. This allows divers of all ages to adjust the fulcrum to their desired position.
- The Short Stand features a new alignment beam that runs between the fulcrum and rear end, ensuring correct spacing and alignment. This gives a much more consistent feel of the board, giving divers even more confidence as they take off.
- In conjunction with the alignment beam, the shape of the mounting locations has been designed to allow for more flexibility when mounting holes in the deck are misaligned.
- The All New Short Stand is virtually maintenance free. The fulcrum mechanism no longer requires adding grease or cleaning to ensure optimal use and there are no longer any anti-rattle clamps/ roller clamps to adjust. The only routine maintenance is to add oil to the hinges.
Please note, diving boards are sold separately from stands.
Plus Factory Freight
There are no reviews yet.