Transmitters/detectors for monitoring Chlorine, Ammonia, Carbon monoxide.
The LPT is an economical single-sensor analog transmitter for monitoring gas for enclosed spaces such as recreational facilities. This basic transmitter is designed to be part of a fixed system with a controller such as FCS-4.
- It features a two-wire loop power, three-wire VDC or four-wire VAC power
- 4-20mA linear output signal
- Thermal resetting fuses
- Temperature compensation
- LED indication for power and fault conditions.
- Water/dust tight corrosion resistant ABC/polycarbonate enclosure with a hinged, secure door.
- Optional splash guard available