Series VM Self-Priming Filter Pumps incorporate several important features which contribute to good performance and long life.
- Double-volute casing allows rapid air separation and water circulation during the priming cycle and reduces the radial thrust on the impeller.
- A closed impeller is mounted on the motor shaft and requires no adjustment to maintain performance.
- The mechanical shaft seal requires no attention and is ideal for continuous operation without supervision.
- Flanged suction and discharge connections. 4″ x 3″.
- Very efficient pumps that move a lot of water for the horsepower.
- recommended for use with fiberglass filters because of the low shut-off head 45 PSI.
Available in Bronze or Iron. 230 volts, 208-230/460 volts or 575 volts. 5 HP, 7 HP, and 10 HP.
230 volt is 1 phase only.
208-230/460 and 575 volts are 3 phase only