D.E. Filter Covers with Gasket.
Custom D.E. filter Covers available on request. Sample cover or element required for accurate sizing and pricing.
DE Filter Tips
- Good pre-coats are essential to getting flow, clarity and keeping elements clean.
- Normal dosage is 2 ounces of DE per square foot of filter area, or follow manufacturers precoat dosage instruction.
- Object is to deposit at least 1/16” over all parts of filter elements.
- Precoat flow rate should be no more than 1 US gallon per square foot of filter area.
- Maximum filter flow rate should be no more than 2 USGPM per square foot, and preferably in the range of 1 to 1.5 US PGM per square foot.
- Check filter elements for spots not covered by pre-coat. This normally indicates body oils of grease or mineral staining on the elements which should be cleaned off or it will affect flow and length of filter cycles.
- Check regularly for warped or broken
There are no reviews yet.