APF is a combined product which contains a multi spectrum coagulant and flocculant. It contains 5 active components to achieve the wide spectrum
Key APF® Benefits
- Improves filtration performance
- Removes particles and bacteria from the water
- Removes phosphates that are necessary for the growth of algae and bacteria, resulting in reduced chlorine consumption.
- Works together with AFM – for improved water quality
Things to note:
- APF should be dosed constantly to the water at a very slow rate. 0.3 to 1mil of APF is injected per m³ of water circulated through the filters
- pH should be neutral, alkalinity should be greater than 40ppm and total hardness above 100ppm for best results.
- Use a low dose Stenner peristaltic pump for dosing (diaphragm and solenoid pumps don’t offer the continuous flow this product requires for best results)