The LIT 25 (Level Indicating Transmitter) by Greyline uses a non-contacting ultrasonic signal to sense water levels and has a range of 32’ or 10M.
- Standard cable length is 25’.
- Electronic controller is small, only 6.18” high by 4.21” wide and 3” deep.
- Case is water and dust-tight, the display is large, and can be inches or centimeters.
- Unit provides a relay to control the pump or valve used to adjust the water level.
- A 4-20ma signal available for BMS connection if desired.
- Simple two-button calibration and setpoint programming.
- Runs on 110 VAC power.
- A low-cost unit that is highly accurate.