Time to maintain, refresh, repair, and revitalize your facility!
Being closed to the public is an ideal time to do the minor & major projects on your list regarding your pool’s maintenance.
- Replacing your filter media
- Switching over your sand filters from sand to AFM glass filter media
- Clean out chemical feed lines.
- Replacing your polyethylene tubing
- Replace chemical storage to double containment
- Clean your pump’s strainer
- Replace hydrostatic valves while pools are drained
- Check and replace main drain covers that are older than 5 years and flat to domed style
- Skimmer flaps and baskets
- Inlets and outlets replace all broken or missing parts
- Perimeter or gutter drain replacement or repair
- Diving stands complete inspection, re-finish as needed, or replace cracked or corroded equipment.
- Diving board fulcrum full service, replace wearing parts
- Stainless steel cleaning throughout your facility, rails, starting blocks, lockers, etc. (Ideal to do when moisture levels are low)
- Ladder tread
- Lighting repair or replacement & LED lighting upgrades
- Controller upgrades
- Gas Chlorine conversion to liquid chlorine
- Liquid feed pump service or upgrade
- Now is also a good time to plumb in bypass for UV while drained.
We are open to assist you with all your projects.